$700 (before tax)
*A 10% discount is offered if you register 5 or more participants from the same organization at the same time.
This is a one-day course, running from 9am - 4pm.
About this course
Many employees are afraid to report misconduct or harassment to their employers. These bottled-up issues can quietly poison a workplace, and even explode. Workplace assessments are a proactive way of discovering whether there are problems in your organization, instead of waiting for them to come out. In this workshop, learn the right questions and techniques, and how to analyze and act on the results.
What you'll learn
- How to identify the need for a Workplace Assessment or Review
- The difference between a Workplace Investigation and a Workplace Assessment
- How to draft surveys to gather employee feedback
- Tips for conducting effective one-on-one or group interviews
- How to assess the information received from your employees
- Organizational tools for reporting
- How to identify themes and prepare recommendations following the assessment
This course is part of our Advanced Investigation Techniques Series. To receive the Advanced Investigation Certificate, complete the Basic Workplace Investigation Techniques course and all 3 of the following courses:
plus 1 of the following courses: