We believe continuous learning is an important step to take to maintain a respectful workplace.
If your teams have taken our introductory Respect at Work workshop, we have created a customizable refresher workshop which is designed to keep your teams up to date with current events and to further solidify the core principles that were presented during our introductory Respect at Work workshop while also incorporating any specific challenges your organization may be facing.
- Review key principles contained in your organization’s respect at work policy
- Emphasize and reinforce key organizational objectives and principles
- Present key concepts in current societal context through updated case-studies and examples
Course Topics Can Include:
- Interrupting Unconscious Bias at Work
- Bystander Intervention in the Workplace
- Responding to Microaggressions in the Workplace
This workshop is perfect if your organization has previously taken our introductory Respect at Work workshop. You can visit our Respectful Workplace Training overview page in order to contact us for more information on how to customize this module to fit the needs of your organization.