Leverage Rubin Thomlinson’s deep insight into workplace challenges. We identify critical fault lines within organizations, and help develop high-impact policies, procedures and other practical changes to repair them.
Our bespoke work for clients across Canada includes:
- Holistic strategies to overhaul a toxic environment
- Evaluating and improving a workplace culture after a period of transition
- Training a department of internal workplace investigators, to ensure their investigations comply with governing statutes
- Auditing and making recommendations on a system for complaints and investigations
- Auditing past investigation reports/results to identify systemic weaknesses
- Developing and delivering model policies, training materials and/or programming for sector-specific associations