Rubin Thomlinson provides second opinions, oversight, and support for internal workplace investigators and their counsel as they conduct their investigations. We ensure your investigations are legally defensible, well-reasoned, and sound. This supporting role can include:
- Helping your internal investigator develop an investigation plan
- Drafting interview questions
- Assessing evidence
- Fielding concerns or uncertainties that arise
- Advising on unexpected developments or complications
- Guiding the report writing process
This service is particularly valuable to internal workplace investigators who may not have experience dealing with complex investigations, and to teams of internal investigators who wish to optimize and standardize their practice across their organizations.
We also provide tactical training on the investigation process for your internal workplace investigators. In addition to this training, we can review your existing communications and training programs, and make recommendations that will support your policies and investigative process.