About our customized training
Our workplace investigation training workshops can be brought to your organization, and tailored to your workplace or institution's specific challenges and training needs. We offer our training both in-person and online formats.
Customized workplace investigation workshops are particularly useful for employers who:
- Wish to train multiple individuals, an entire human resources department, and/or managerial team at the same time
- Need to standardize their workplace investigation processes
- Are ordered by a human rights commission, tribunal, or Ministry of Labour to engage in workplace investigation training as a form of remediation
- Have a high volume of workplace complaints
- Are introducing new workplace investigation policies and processes
- Are federally-regulated and must comply with the new Regulations set out under Bill C-65.
Offering sessions in-house allows us to mix-and-match elements from any of the courses in our curriculum to create a tailor-made workshop program that serves your organization’s specific needs.
Please contact us to find out how we can customize a workplace investigation workshop for your company.
If you are interested in learning more about our investigation workshops, you can read more about them on our website below: