$800 (before tax)
This is a one-day course, running from 9am - 4pm.
Registrants for this course must have attended Basic Workplace Investigation Techniques before they can attend this session.
About this course
An employee tells you that a co-worker said or did something upsetting, but also that they fear for their personal safety. You’re well-versed in dealing with complaints about harassment and bullying. What about complaints that raise a risk of someone getting injured? This course will teach you to correctly identify and investigate these special cases — while reducing risks and meeting your legal obligations.
What you'll learn
- The legal definition of workplace violence
- Overview of the employer’s duties to prevent workplace violence
- Creating a “First Response” strategy to mitigate risks of a workplace violence complaint
- Interviewing and articulating findings in a workplace violence investigation
This course is part of our Advanced Investigation Techniques Series. To receive the Advanced Investigation Certificate, complete the Basic Workplace Investigation Techniques course and all 3 of the following courses:
plus 1 of the following courses:
- Exclusive 10% Off Code $720.00 excl. HST
- $800.00 excl. HST
Register below to attend the live event
July 14, 2020 starting at 08:00 am