$800 (before tax)
This is a one-day course, running from 9am - 4pm.
Registrants for Investigating Complex Cases must have attended Basic Workplace Investigation Techniques before they can attend this session.
About this course
Have you ever gotten stuck during an investigation? Have you struggled with investigations that the traditional model wouldn’t work for — like anonymous complaints, counter-complaints, or complaints of systemic discrimination? This advanced course is for you. Featuring the Rubin Thomlinson methodology of role play, problem solving, and practice cases, learn to navigate these complex, “not so textbook” cases.
What you'll learn
- Investigations into complaints of systemic discrimination
- Responding to anonymous complaints
- Distinguishing counter-complaints from other information provided by respondents
- Reviews, assessments and other processes which can be undertaken when there is no “complainant”
- How to overcome road blocks, using a diagnostic roadmap
This course is part of our Advanced Investigation Techniques Series. To receive the Advanced Investigation Certificate, complete the Basic Workplace Investigation Techniques course and all 3 of the following courses:
plus 1 of the following courses:
September 15, 2020 starting at 08:00 am